Our top priority is to ensure the space is as safe as possible for students and teachers. We all share the responsibility for monitoring our general health - if you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any classes. We promise to do the same.
We appreciate your cooperation in following our guidelines so that we can enjoy our yoga practice in the studio AND keep everyone safe and healthy.
Restrictions Exemption Program
Highlands Yoga Room is following the province's Restrictions Exemption Program. This means that to attend classes or workshops at the studio, all students and teachers must show one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination
- From September 20 to October 25: proof of partial vaccination (one dose) is considered acceptable as long as the dose was given more than 2 weeks before the time of service.
- proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service
- documentation of a medical exemption
Our capacity is 7 students.
- Register online for class up to 60 minutes before the start time.
- No drop-ins will be permitted.
- Cancellations must be completed online (through the link in your registration email) and can be done up to 2 hours prior to the class start time. No refunds will be issued if you register for a class but do not attend.
Before you arrive
Bring your own mat and any props you like use.
Arriving at the Studio
- The studio will be open 15 minutes prior to the class start time.
- Masks are required when entering or exiting the studio and anytime you are off your mat.
You can choose to wear your mask or not during your practice.
The water cooler and washrooms are available for your use.
Teachers will remain on their mat during the class and will not offer any hands-on adjustments.
The studio will be thoroughly cleaned after every class.